FBI Northern Virginia Resident Agency, Manassas, VA
- 200,000 SF build-to-suit office building for the General Services Administration in Manassas, Prince William County, Virginia.
- Building will be leased to the FBI and will operate as their Northern Virginia field office.
- The financing, totaling $65,087,000, consists of two separate tranches; the Tranche A Notes comprise $30,572,000 and the Tranche B Notes comprise $34,514,500.
- The Tranche A Notes fully amortize during the initial fifteen year firm term of the lease, while Tranche B notes pay interest only during the firm term and begin amortizing immediately following the firm term lease period.
- Both Tranche A and B notes will be equally and ratably secured by a first lien on the property granted in favor of the indenture trustee.
- These notes were privately placed and are payable from the rental revenues of the development.
- LEED Gold Certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.